Using identifiers other than tickers?

Currently, everything security-specific on cloudquant uses "symbol" (aka ticker) to reference individual securities. I have some interesting data that I would like to test a couple of strategies with, but it is all referenced by ISIN's - which kind of makes sense given that ISINs are unique, but tickers are generally not.
Is there a way to map ISIN's to ticker in order to be able to use this data, or is there a way to use ISIN's themselves to refer to securities on the system?

Comments

• Update: this problem has been solved by using the https://openfigi.com/api API. It allows you to map ISINs to other things (I haven't tried mapping other things using that API, maybe it's possible as well). You need to get a free openfigi api key that allows to process up to 25000 maps per minute, by sending up to 250 requests each for up to 100 maps.

• Second update: event though you get a mapping for all the ISINs you submit, those pointing at delisted stocks (such as Safeway) will return inactive alphanumeric tickers (rather than SWY).